Friday, August 17, 2007

Welcome!

Some links to get us started:

-Raytheon Rudy's Great Idea for ending illegal immigration.

-Rudy "Rescue Worker" Giuliani's 29 hours spent at ground zero while mayor.

-Rudy says we should have stayed in Vietnam.

-Rudy profiled in the current issue of New Yorker magazine. This had to be my favorite part...
    When, recently, John McCain said that the only thing worse than bombing Iran is allowing Iran to get the bomb, [Giuliani campaign senior advisor] Podhoretz told Giuliani, “I wish you had been the first to say that.”

    In any case, Podhoretz said to me, he believes that George W. Bush will settle the matter himself, by bombing Iran before he leaves office. “I’m probably the only person on the face of the earth who thinks that Bush will order air strikes,” Podhoretz says. “But we’ll find out. If Bush doesn’t kick the can down the road, then the issue becomes moot, obviously. But if he fails to do what I think he will do, Rudy seems to me to be the best bet for doing what is necessary.”

- Rudy Giuliani doesn't want the country's economy going "back to the 1990s."

-And how can we forget Giuliani's BFF Bernie Kerik?!